Audiences enjoy their learning experiences with J'net's unique interactive style. She always spikes presentations with relevant anecdotes and real life examples from the business trenches. So whether you are a creator starting your own business or an established artist aiming for the next level of exposure and sucess, J'net can hep you achieve your goal with personalized coaching.
If you are interested in having J'net speak at your event, or having her teach one of her classes or workshops to your company or group, contact us immediately to get scheduled. If you aren't sure what you are looking for, don't worry - we will enjoy helping you figure out what's best for your audience and create a dynamic presentation customized for your needs.
- Licensing Basics
- Building New Revenue Streams Through Licensing
- Licensing for Artists, Illustrators, Designers and Cartoonists
- Professional Creator's Licensing Workshops
- Art Licensing & Brand Building
- Character Licensing
- Marketing - Building Distribution through Licensing
- Doing Dilbert™ - From Doodles to Domination
- Marketing Creative Concepts
- Character Development (with Tom Wilson, Ziggy® Cartoonist)
- Character Brands (with Tom Wilson, Ziggy Cartoonist)
- Brand Leveraging
- Effective Marketing on a Tight Budget
- And more...
Engagements can include:
- Keynote or other presentation/speech
- Classes - instruction + Q & A, provided in short and/or several short sessions
- Seminars - instruction + Q & A, plus interactive exercises, usually provided in longer single and/or multiple sessions
- Professional Creators' Workshops - instruction, plus personal attention and problem solving, tied to your specific project, goals and questions
Download J'net's Speaker Portfolio (pdf)
View Upcoming Speaking Engagements
Don't miss hearing J'net speak in person. See where she's speaking next!
Sedona Public Library - Free Event on Thursday, April 11th, 2013